Authored Text | News Articles
Over the years, Dr. Turrentine has been cited in many news articles and has been recogized for several awards, including Best Doctor of 1992.
Aside from his excellent patient care, Dr. Turrentine has authored several books. The Clinical Protocols in Obstetrics and Gynecology text has been touted as a must have within the medical community.
Other publications include:
- 2008 Author of Clinical Protocols in Obstretics and Gynecology 3rd edition
- 2006 Author of Surgical Transcriptions and Pearls of Obstretics and Gynecology , second edition
- 2003 Featured article regarding new hysterectomy technique * MIVH, Daily Citizen
- 2003 Author of: Clinical Protocols in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2nd edition
- 2002 Guest Columnist - Footprints, Vol. 2002 Issue, North Georgia Running Magazine
- 2001 Guest Columnist - Tribune, Elkin, NC Medical, Adventrue, and other articles
- 2000 Senior Co-Author and Editor of:Clinical Protocols in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1999 PAX TV feature story on TV series, "It's a Miracle"
- 1999 North Georgia Television News (WDNN & WTNB) Physician featured on News Segment
- 1997 MSNBC, ABC, etc. - featured in 1996-97 "New Years Eve and New Years Day Twin Babies"
- 1994 Author of: Surgical Transcription in Obstetrics and Gynecology, a surgical textbook
- 1993 - 1998 Frequent contributor to local newspaper re: History and Personal Interest Stories
- 1992 - 1998 Radio speaker re: Women's Health Issues: 3WC, WIFM, WYDZ (NC)
- 1989 - 1993 Author of: "Women's Corner" a weekly column published in the Tribune; Elkin, NC
- 1969 Guidepost for Youth Album - published for National Public Service Programming
- 1983 Paper presented: "Cerclage in Twin Pregnancies", published by OB-GYN News, Canadian OB/GYN Society, Vancouver, BC.